You Save: $6.32 (1%)
- Vacillate-angle LCD monitor with Night vision red light LCD advertise
- Pixel Crew Resolution with Motion Correction AA Filter Simulator: Moré reduction using "SR" segment and Pixel Shift Resolution with Motion Correction
Never let the queer conditions stop you with the PENTAX K-70. This compact, lightweight, DSLR features the PRIME MII mechanism with a newly...
You Save: $7.27 (%)
- 36.4MP AA Percolate-less CMOS Sensor w/ 33 AF Points; SR Shake Reduction w/ Pixel Schedule Resolution System APS-C Crop Mode for backward compatibility with PENTAX APS-C Lenses
- GPS/Electronic Compass/Astro Tracer
The K-1’s new full composition 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full support sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all...
You Save: $3.73 (1%)
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. A squiffy performance 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor strikes the fitting balance between resolution and image quality. DA-L 18-55WR lens included
- Withstand-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 weather seals your K-50 ensures use in any endure condition, be it rain or sand. The K-50's rugged, bitter proof design is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
Taking conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in plucky colors....
The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, vade-mecum-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is...
- In-stiff Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism works with all Q mount lenses
- Great 3-inch LCD Monitor with advanced anti-reflection coating
The PENTAX Q-S1 is the latest over to the popular PENTAX Q series of compact-sized, interchangeable-lens digital cameras, which are chic and...
PENTAX Medical Launches OPTIVISTA-EPK-i7010 Video Processor
The introduction of OPTIVISTA offers physicians both digital (i-through . Surface and Tone Enhancements) and Optical Enhancement (i-inspect OE), with. and three i-scan modes which includes i-scan OE to view multiple aspects. with epitome enhancement processing technology i-scan OE clearly displays. provides an enhanced on account of of the mucosal structures and vascular. with the proven digital i-leaf through technology, in one video processor,. the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal. Physicians can shift seamlessly in real time amongst HD+ white light.
Key features of the K-1 tabulate a 36 megapixel 35mm sensor with an anti-aliasing simulator rather than an optical anti-aliasing screen, Pixel Shift Resolution technology which delivers wonderful-high-resolution images with more accurate colour... The K-1 has a dustproof, bear up against-resistant and cold-resistant construction, a shutter designed for 300,000 releases, top shutter race of 1/8000th second, an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent competition of view, a newly designed, flexible... The...
Pentax launches full-frame K-1
The K-1 is Pentax's first full-case-mounting digital camera, and is the first full-frame DSLR on the market to tender built-in five-axis image stabilisation. Pentax Australia officially launched the new Pentax K-1 at Sydney's Abroad Passenger Terminal on Wednesday night. According to Pentax, the K-1 features a weatherproof and dust sealed essentials, 1/8000s high speed shutter and 36.