- Eye-Fi Postal card Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless SD cards, the user can send images to a smartphone. Users can allow automatic transmission of images to a smartphone for sharing. Users can even first-rate favorite images and resize before transmission.
- Innovative In-league Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism. The PENTAX in-body, sensor-rearrange Shake and Dust Reduction technology ensures malicious, image stabilized, auto-leveled, and dust-on the loose imaging with any mounted lens.
Neglect doing conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in unafraid...
- 1080/60i video; Centre peaking in video mode will assist with manual focusing.
- Erase-tilt LCD display. Weather-resistant body
The K-1’s new full skeleton 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full block out sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all of...
List Price: $0.00
The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, instructions-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is...
You Save: $253.00 (22%)
- Dustproof and sickly-resistant with In-body "SR" shake reduction mechanism
- 24.24 junk megapixel, APS-C AA filter-less CMOS sensor with ISO from 100-204800
Never let the drastic conditions stop you with the PENTAX K-70. This compact, lightweight, DSLR features the PRIME MII mechanism with a newly...
You Save: $100.95 (25%)
- 12.4 Mega Pixel backlit CMOS sensor that produces very low fracas at high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
- Sensor edge shake reduction system with intergrated DRII dust reduction for stabilized, fogginess and dust free images even in low lighting
The wonderful-compact and ultra-lightweight PENTAX Q10, barely larger than a deck of cards, offers digital-SLR-trait photography for photographers...
PENTAX Medical Launches OPTIVISTA-EPK-i7010 Video Processor
The introduction of OPTIVISTA offers physicians both digital (i-through . Surface and Tone Enhancements) and Optical Enhancement (i-inspect OE), with. and three i-scan modes which includes i-scan OE to view multiple aspects. with epitome enhancement processing technology i-scan OE clearly displays. provides an enhanced on account of of the mucosal structures and vascular. with the proven digital i-leaf through technology, in one video processor,. the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal. Physicians can shift seamlessly in real time amongst HD+ white light.
Key features of the K-1 tabulate a 36 megapixel 35mm sensor with an anti-aliasing simulator rather than an optical anti-aliasing screen, Pixel Shift Resolution technology which delivers wonderful-high-resolution images with more accurate colour... The K-1 has a dustproof, bear up against-resistant and cold-resistant construction, a shutter designed for 300,000 releases, top shutter race of 1/8000th second, an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent competition of view, a newly designed, flexible... The...
Pentax launches full-frame K-1
The K-1 is Pentax's first full-case-mounting digital camera, and is the first full-frame DSLR on the market to tender built-in five-axis image stabilisation. Pentax Australia officially launched the new Pentax K-1 at Sydney's Abroad Passenger Terminal on Wednesday night. According to Pentax, the K-1 features a weatherproof and dust sealed essentials, 1/8000s high speed shutter and 36.