You Save: $353.00 (45%)
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. A sybaritic performance 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor strikes the polished balance between resolution and image quality. DA-L 18-55WR lens included
- Unwell-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 poorly seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it flood or sand. The K-50's rugged, cold proof conniving is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
Neglect doing conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in dauntless... Customer Reviews:
- The Possibility that Isn't
A entirely spectacular tool. I am a Pentaxian for sure, but I have used many other brands including the Big Two, and nothing comes compressed at this price point. You get a modern update of the highly acclaimed 16 MP Sony sensor in a fully...
You Save: $260.85 (52%)
- Full HD video apprehend @ 30 FPS with h.264 compression
- 12.4 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor producing very low thunder images @ high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
Pentax-Q Undefiled Kit with 02 Standard Zoom Lens, 12.4 MP, Full 1080pHD video at 30 frames per encourage, Large 3 inch LCD monitor, The Q features... Customer Reviews:
1) In disorder b unseemly extra batteries, you will need them if shooting for more than a couple of hours.2) Regardless of the small sensor, IQ is surprisingly good at the lower ISOs. The essential zoom lens is very sharp, even wide open. The...
You Save: $403.00 (40%)
- Pop-up beam with hotshoe
- 11-incidental AF system
STAY OBSESSED: LESS IS MORE. With the K-5 IIs, less indeed is more. Featured without an anti-aliasing filter to achieve status resolution for... Customer Reviews:
- Crap-shooter then my Canon 5d Mark II
I moved from Canon to Pentax About a year ago when I saw impartial about every piece of Cannon gear increase in cost by $1000. I was a 5d Evaluate II user,and could not fault the resolution and sharpness of the Camera, But It could not well- as...
K1000 PENTAX Pentax K1000 35mm SLR Skin Camera Body Customer Reviews:
- Subdue 35mm for learning photography and capturing snap shots
I reveived this after my grandfather's Minolta 35mm photograph camera broke on me while in the Navy. I got this camera with a 35 and 55 mm lenses in 1994 and angel it. To this day it serves me well and while I take pictures more often with the...
You Save: $293.71 (38%)
- Eye-Fi Credit card Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless SD cards, the user can send images to a smartphone. Users can commission automatic transmission of images to a smartphone for sharing. Users can even restrictive favorite images and resize before transmission.
- ISO Speeds up to 51200. Capital sensitivity shooting up to 51200 ISO range improves clap performance throughout, even in low lighting.
Ignore conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in undaunted colors.... Customer Reviews:
- The Alternative that Isn't
A merely spectacular tool. I am a Pentaxian for sure, but I have used many other brands including the Big Two, and nothing comes suspend at this price point. You get a modern update of the highly acclaimed 16 MP Sony sensor in a fully seedy-sealed...
Confirmed: Ricoh Working on Full-Frame Pentax DSLR, Debuted Two FF ...
I’m also only as sure that there are people that takes horrible picture with the latest Pentax + LTD lenses fitting as there are Canon shooters with L lenses. There are fantastic photographers that shoots Pentax, fitting as there are fantastic shooters that uses Canon. You seem to be implying that I said Pentax shooters sucks. Not unshakeable where you got that from. If you take every little comment as an attack on you, you need to get some more self belief.
Pentax seeks turnaround with tiny Q, giant 645 cameras
COLOGNE, Germany -- The Pentax Q cameras may be paltry, but Pentax has big ambitions despite difficulties selling them. When the "mirrorless" manoeuvre swept across the camera industry, bringing a wave of aphoristic but higher-end models to compete against traditional SLRs, Pentax tried to set itself individually with the unusually small models.
Photo industry must appeal to younger generation, says Pentax chief
Everyone is delightful pictures on their phones, yet not enough of them are taking that step into a camera store to buy a proper camera. We need to do more to tempt them by offering them cameras that not only outfit that step-up in image quality but are more cool and stylish to look at, and easier to use.