You Save: $30.00 (12%)
- 3X 27.5 -83mm comparable zoom lens
- Sensor smock shake reduction with DRII dust reduction for stabilized dimness and dust free images
Pentax-Q Drained Kit with 02 Standard Zoom Lens, 12.4 MP, Full 1080pHD video at 30 frames per in the second place, Large 3 inch LCD monitor, The Q...
1) Decree extra batteries, you will need them if shooting for more than a couple of hours.2) Notwithstanding the small sensor, IQ is surprisingly good at the lower ISOs. The underlying zoom lens is very sharp, even wide open. The photozone.com...
You Save: $256.06 (33%)
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. A drugged performance 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor strikes the flawless balance between resolution and image quality. DA-L 18-55WR lens included
- Suffer-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 rise above seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it squall or sand. The K-50's rugged, cold proof mould is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
Disregard conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in intrepid colors....
- Outstanding daylight photos. Hunts for focus in med room lighting situations
UPDATE 4/2014 - I have found a substantial drawback with this unit that has really taken the lustre off of the camera and has sinistral me very disappointed. The unit stinks in low light. It will hunt for hub and not find it, flash or no flash....
You Save: $369.42 (28%)
- FLU, Eye-fi Wireless, and SDX Honour card compatibility. Dual SD card slots
- Selectable Anti-Aliasing Trickle. Real Time Scene Analysis with 86,00 pixel sensor
Benchmarked as the most advanced hound DSLR available, featuring unparalleled technology and specifications, the PENTAX K-3 will set your...
- More features, Less dough, in a Rugged Body.
If you are interested in this camera, I adopt you are either motivated to not buy Nikon or Canon, or at minimum you are not opposed to the goal of being a little different. For the cost of explaining to you friends that Pentax does still...
You Save: $200.95 (50%)
- 12.4 Mega Pixel backlit CMOS sensor that produces very low clap at high levels of sensitivity for both 12 bit DNG RAW and JPG files.
- Built in pop up beam with extra high extention covers 23 feet at ISO 201
The wonderful-compact and ultra-lightweight PENTAX Q10, barely larger than a deck of cards, offers digital-SLR-attribute photography for...
- Quite camera but it's all around slow, and frustrating.
You Save: $600.95 (60%)
- 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with low fracas image capture at ISO range 100-25600
- Mirrorless solidity design with Pentax K mount lens compatibility that allows any Pentax K mount lens to vocation.
Pentax mirrorless camera featuring the parallel styling by world renowned designer Marc Newson. Ample 16 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor with low...
- Upper-class "Bang for the Buck" in photography today.
I have been using a Panasonic FZ7 since it came out in 2006. I have been very propitious with the camera, but felt it was time to upgrade.I was all ready to slate the trigger on an FZ200, when I noticed a review for the Pentax K-01. The...
Return to top