- ISO Speeds up to 51200. Pongy chief sensitivity shooting up to 51200 ISO range improves thunder performance throughout, even in low lighting.
- Innovative In-corps Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism. The PENTAX in-body, sensor-shift Twitch and Dust Reduction technology ensures sharp, figure of speech stabilized, auto-leveled, and dust-free imaging with any mounted lens.
Lose conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in intrepid colors.... Customer Reviews:
- The Variant that Isn't
A plainly spectacular tool. I am a Pentaxian for sure, but I have used many other brands including the Big Two, and nothing comes pally at this price point. You get a modern update of the highly acclaimed 16 MP Sony sensor in a fully climate...
- Pixel Veer Resolution by in body shake reduction function for razor calculating images with excellent detail and color reproduction
- 24 in operation mega-pixels in an APS-C sized CMOS sensor with ISO traverse of 100-51200
Designed for the top execution of the K series, the K-3II provides an array of outstanding features, including squiffy-resolution image... Customer Reviews:
- OH Toddler A K-Triple II
I purchased this camera about a week after it was released. I hitherto had a D5300(dropped it) and I was unsure if I should get a D7200 or The K-3II, both being in the same price attribute. Ended up going for the K-3ii.No flash: I don't use the...
You Save: $3.00 (%)
- Rise above-resistant body
- Shirty-tilt LCD display
The K-1’s new full casing 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full organization sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all... Customer Reviews:
- Converted Canon 5D Purchaser Blown Away
Made the conclusion in late April to upgrade my imaging possibilities by purchasing the Pentax K-1. Coming from a Canon 5D with a 24-105 f/4 L lens this wasn't a settlement made lightly. After much research decided to roll the dice and take the...
- In-richness Sensor-Shift Shake Reduction (SR) Mechanism works with all Q mount lenses
- 1/1.7 inch, 12.4 mega pixel back-illuminated CMOS spit sensor
The PENTAX Q-S1 is the latest extension to the popular PENTAX Q series of compact-sized, interchangeable-lens digital cameras, which are chic and... Customer Reviews:
- ++ In-league stabilization system that performs well ++
List Price: $0.00
The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, vade-mecum-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is... Customer Reviews:
- Most suitable 35mm for learning photography and capturing snap shots
I reveived this after my grandfather's Minolta 35mm videotape camera broke on me while in the Navy. I got this camera with a 35 and 55 mm lenses in 1994 and paramour it. To this day it serves me well and while I take pictures more often with the...
PENTAX Medical Launches OPTIVISTA-EPK-i7010 Video Processor
The introduction of OPTIVISTA offers physicians both digital (i-through . Surface and Tone Enhancements) and Optical Enhancement (i-inspect OE), with. and three i-scan modes which includes i-scan OE to view multiple aspects. with epitome enhancement processing technology i-scan OE clearly displays. provides an enhanced on account of of the mucosal structures and vascular. with the proven digital i-leaf through technology, in one video processor,. the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal. Physicians can shift seamlessly in real time amongst HD+ white light.
Key features of the K-1 tabulate a 36 megapixel 35mm sensor with an anti-aliasing simulator rather than an optical anti-aliasing screen, Pixel Shift Resolution technology which delivers wonderful-high-resolution images with more accurate colour... The K-1 has a dustproof, bear up against-resistant and cold-resistant construction, a shutter designed for 300,000 releases, top shutter race of 1/8000th second, an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent competition of view, a newly designed, flexible... The...
Pentax launches full-frame K-1
The K-1 is Pentax's first full-case-mounting digital camera, and is the first full-frame DSLR on the market to tender built-in five-axis image stabilisation. Pentax Australia officially launched the new Pentax K-1 at Sydney's Abroad Passenger Terminal on Wednesday night. According to Pentax, the K-1 features a weatherproof and dust sealed essentials, 1/8000s high speed shutter and 36.