You Save: $30.96 (9%)
- ISO Susceptibility up to 12799
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, Eye-Fi business card compatibility
The PENTAX Q-S1 is the latest joining to the popular PENTAX Q series of compact-sized, interchangeable-lens digital cameras, which are chic and...
The K1000 is an almost-all metal, mechanically (springs, gears, levers) controlled, enchiridion-focus SLR with manual-exposure control. It is...
You Save: $3.00 (%)
- LED illuminated viscosity points
- 36.4MP AA Sieve-less CMOS Sensor w/ 33 AF Points; SR Shake Reduction w/ Pixel Move Resolution System APS-C Crop Mode for backward compatibility with PENTAX APS-C Lenses
The K-1’s new full trap 36.4 MP effective CMOS sensor isn’t just another full humour sensor. The K-1 is engineered to incorporate all of the...
- Built-in GPS with Astro Tracer R for Astro photography with built in compass function
- Dual SD slated slot
Designed for the top bringing off of the K series, the K-3II provides an array of outstanding features, including huge-resolution image...
- 16 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor. A turbulent performance 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS image sensor strikes the realize balance between resolution and image quality. DA-L 18-55WR lens included
- Live through-sealed, Dustproof, Cold proof Design. With 81 out of sorts seals your K-50 ensures use in any weather condition, be it sprinkle or sand. The K-50's rugged, cold proof stratagem is also made for use in freezing, wet, snowy winter conditions (-10C, 14F).
Cease to remember conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in...
PENTAX Medical Launches OPTIVISTA-EPK-i7010 Video Processor
The introduction of OPTIVISTA offers physicians both digital (i-through . Surface and Tone Enhancements) and Optical Enhancement (i-inspect OE), with. and three i-scan modes which includes i-scan OE to view multiple aspects. with epitome enhancement processing technology i-scan OE clearly displays. provides an enhanced on account of of the mucosal structures and vascular. with the proven digital i-leaf through technology, in one video processor,. the surface structures of blood vessels, glandular ducts and mucosal. Physicians can shift seamlessly in real time amongst HD+ white light.
Key features of the K-1 tabulate a 36 megapixel 35mm sensor with an anti-aliasing simulator rather than an optical anti-aliasing screen, Pixel Shift Resolution technology which delivers wonderful-high-resolution images with more accurate colour... The K-1 has a dustproof, bear up against-resistant and cold-resistant construction, a shutter designed for 300,000 releases, top shutter race of 1/8000th second, an optical viewfinder with a nearly 100-percent competition of view, a newly designed, flexible... The...
Pentax launches full-frame K-1
The K-1 is Pentax's first full-case-mounting digital camera, and is the first full-frame DSLR on the market to tender built-in five-axis image stabilisation. Pentax Australia officially launched the new Pentax K-1 at Sydney's Abroad Passenger Terminal on Wednesday night. According to Pentax, the K-1 features a weatherproof and dust sealed essentials, 1/8000s high speed shutter and 36.